Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Thanks Mom!!

This lady is one who loves projects...
On her last visit I just made a list and let her at it.  So many of those little, "I'll get to it later" things got done.
Haleigh's wall decorations were hung to add cheer.
Legos were sorted and Mom made the coolest Lego table for my Lego fanatic.
We pressed on to complete Sophie's Grand Prix car.

But, she's not just about getting the projects done,  
she steps in any time Mark and I set out for a conference and keeps things flowing as if we were home, with added fun.  She even keeps the school schedule!
(My mom has always been one of our biggest supporters of our homeschooling and that is means more than most can ever know!)




 I guess what I'm trying to say is
 THANKS MOM   
~for teaching me so much.  (To jump in to projects and just figure them out, I am amazed at the things you'll take on and just do!) 
~for loving us well, being willing to come when we hit a bump in life just to do whatever we may need.
~for showing me how to be a mom to three girls at all the stages.

Love you MOM!



1 comment:

  1. Sudeana,
    You've said it so well. I've mentally thanked Mom thousands of time for that "CAN DO" spirit that she has and continues to impart into each one of us! Studies could be performed on how that spirit has uniquely shown itself in all three of us. Thanks for writing this so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete