Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Saturday in St. Augustine

Friday we spent the morning at the pool and then met up with Mark for fun!
We drove to the beach and as we were unloading very excited girls we realized a few things...
1~ it was very cool and the water was even cooler cold
2~ as I packed for our fun outing, I forgot to put in bathing suites :(
But that's ok right, because remember it was cold, who would want to be all the way in the ocean anyway??
 
 
 
Honestly, I told Mark I could just stand right in that spot the rest of the day watching these three precious girls fully living,  being the best of friends, enjoying this beautiful creation, and the sweet blessing of the Creator of it all!!
After a lot of shaking off sand and shells as the girls changed into the clothes I did pack, we headed to St. Augustine.  I'm telling you, this mamma has absolutely never been a history buff, but homeschooling has done something to me.  
I could not get enough of the history here.
But before we could take in too much history, we needed to take in some grub!!  
 Get this, Mark found an organic Mexican restaurant for us.  Yum!  It was so good.
There was so much to take in!  We had to plan another day to come back to see it all, but what we did see was amazing!!



Lots of walking and discovering deserved lots of treating...

 and that is about all we could cram into our sweet Saturday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment