Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I can't even believe...

... that she is 9!!
Many party options were considered, but Sophie decided she wanted to invite two very special friends to celebrate with us. We partied at the house with pizza, cake, and ice cream.
Then we went to Frankie's Fun Park for lots of giggles, fun, and excitement!




They squeezed in as much fun as they could, including every minute in the car while we made the run to drop the girls off.
My sweet girl! I can't believe you are nine. The time is going so quickly. So many people tell me what a special girl you are and that they can't wait to see what you will become. I have to admit, I too think you will be (and already are) pretty spectacular and use your strengths for His kingdom.
It was a joy listening to you and your friends laugh and fully enjoy the evening. After everyone was asleep I kept replaying the fun sounds of giggling, the funny comments, and the sweet sentiments of friendship that swirled in the air that evening. I love you forever!! ~Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment