Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!!!

Happy Birthdayto you!!

Happy Birthday
to you!
Happy Birthday
GREAT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FUN
GRANDMA

Happy Birthdayyyy
to YOU!!

Grandma,
Thanks for being such an amazing Grandma!! You are more special to me than you will ever know. To say that you have been and are a huge blessing to my life is an understatement. The flood of memories from childhood to today are packed full of your love, face, and influence. You have been there for me on the fun days, the hard days, and the best days of my life: weeks of summer adventures on the farm, beach vacations, foot washing, graduations, our wedding, settling into new homes, bringing new babies home, and so many more.
If I am even half as strong and courageous over my life as you have been I will count it a victory. I love you more than words can ever say. Thank you for being the BEST!
Love you bunches!!

Happy Birthday Granny!!
We love you!

1 comment: