Although the morning was cold and rainy, it was not hard to get my gals moving to get ready and out the door.It was Circus Day!!
(I was hesitant to get the cotton candy at 10:00 in the morning, but I knew if Mark was able to be there he would have gotten it for his girls, so I did it for him ;)
All three girls loved the circus. (Mackenzie loved it much more once we got to our seats.)
"What was your favorite part of the circus?"
Sophie, "The elephants! It was really cool when Asia (the above pictured elephant) painted the picture!"
Haleigh, "When the clowns were being to silly changing the giant light bulb."
Mackenzie, "When I was being silly!"
I personally loved watching the expressions on the girls' faces! It was funny how concerned Mackenzie was about the people getting down from high places.
A sweet day to pack away in the treasured box of memories!!
looks like a fun day. I'm with Kenzie when it comes to clowns. Looks as if Sophie is very ok with them (looking too cool and about 14) and Haleigh more so okay with her purchase. Great to see the picts of your fun day. Mom
ReplyDelete