Last week seemed like a blur as Mark and I prepared for a trip to Vancouver. He had a conference and I accompanied him a few days early to spend some time in God's beautiful creation... fly fishing. Before we headed out some big things occurred:
**Sophie's first sleep over birthday party (tough one for this mamma, but all went well and she had a blast,)
**the last soccer games for this season,






AND if all that wasn't enough, Grandma created no less than 20 outfits to fancy up the mass Webkin population at our house.




5:00 Sunday morning Mark and I headed out toward Charlotte Airport (surprisingly we made it with time to spare!)
Grandma held down the fort well:
three gals ready for church (in beautiful new dresses from Granny- thanks Granny!!)
Monday's co-op and school days at home,
prep work with AWANA verses and the Wednesday evening shuffle,
introduction to Grandma's iPhone and the fun of all those game possibilities (Mackenzie loves the ant smashing game-she was very disappointed that Grandma took her phone home with her)
THANKS GRANDMA for loving the girls like you do and giving Mark and I the chance to break away for an awesome trip! Love you much!!
(Next post will have some Vancouver highlights.)
Grandma Suz has some mad sewing skills! Back in the day, my mom used to make clothes for my dolls. I guess it's good I had boys since I can't sew worth a darn!
ReplyDeleteI think Grandma Suz should hang out her shingle!! Too bad she just missed fashion week last month, those outfits would've been ALL. THE. RAGE!!
ReplyDelete