Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Final Leg of the Journey Home!

An early morning started with a dash toward the car rental drop off spot. Next came the shuttle to the airport (the girls still rank the shuttles at the top of the great experience list.) Then the dreaded airport check in was somewhat bumpy and stirred up some frustrations but breakfast would fix everyone. (The girls and Mark were watching breakfast being prepared through the glass. Its funny what is so entertaining to them.) The hours on the plane were fairly smooth.






For some reason Mackenzie loved to be on the floor of the plane, but at least she wasn't crying right?!


One last shuttle to the parking lot at the Charlotte airport.




As we waited for Mark to get the car I happily surveyed and saw we indeed did make it back with all 3 suitcases, 5 backpacks, all 3 girls, and many many amazing memories!!!

And then, there was this...


... but its ok, the piles of laundry will eventually go away.


The memories will last forever!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Sudeana, I just stumbled on your blog from Mary Beth's. Looks like your trip to Vail was awesome!! I'm so glad to see some pictures. I've missed all you am2pm girls the last couple weeks, can't wait to see everyone again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! The contrast between the family picture with the family laundry is too true, but soooo worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete