Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sophie!!

What fun we had on your birthday!! Could you think of a better way to start a birthday than at the circus with a section full of co-op buddies?! It was awesome watching your excitement as each act began to perform. Your feeling are never a secret and when joy and excitement run over you are a blast to watch!Almost as important to you as the circus on your special day was putting the finishing touches on your cake. The time couldn't come quick enough. As you started I could see the amount of thought you had put into the placement of each fairy.


You did a great job!!!

I honestly can't believe you are 8!! That seems impossible. Sometimes I find myself just watching you in shock as the reality of 8 sets in. Some of my favorite times are when I get to overhear your conversations with Jesus. It amazes me how you take everything to Him. When you long for snow to come or rain to stop you ask. When you are scared yourself or worried for others you go to Him. When you are struggling with a decision you get guidance from Him. Your faith is great, you have taught me a lot.
I love you girl!! I am excited to see how He will used you for His kingdom!!

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that everything is sparkling just right. Fairy wings and Sophie's eyes.

    Happy Birthday!
    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete