Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

funnies

Lunch time brought some laughs today and I have to get them down here...

We were discussing going to Rolly Polly's, a little wrap/ sandwich shop just down the road. Many Thursdays after violin lessons we meet Mark there for dinner on the way home. A few weeks ago some of our small group families met us there. Today we were talking about going there and Sophie said she would like to get a turkey and cheese wrap. What I thought I heard Haleigh say was, "I want a grilled cheese." The discussion that followed cracked me up! Sophie, "Haleigh I've just got to let you know, it's GR-illed cheese not GIRLed cheese and yes boys can eat them!" I watched Haleigh's reaction to see if that is what she was thinking and indeed she did think it was a "girl-ed cheese" sandwich only for girls to eat.
Then Sophie asked to if we could meet our small group families meet us to eat. I told her that 2 of the families had left to go on vacations. Then she asked about another family that lives about 30 minutes out. I said, "Sophie, that's a long way to drive for a sandwich." She laughed at me and said, "Mom a sandwich can't drive!"
Just wanted to share some laughs and smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment