Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What A Way To Start Our Trip!!

 Last Tuesday my girls and I set out to meet Mark in DC.  He had been there for a review course for several days.  The plan was to pick him up Wednesday at 3:00 as he finished his coarse and begin a great DC family adventure.  We pulled out a day early so we could fit in perhaps one of the most exciting parts of our trip...
 catching up with the older ones in this crew.
and meeting the younger two!! 

We had so much fun!! After a huge pillow fight we put the kids down for the night and Terri and I talked till we couldn't keep our eyes open.
 The next day before we had to head out Terri took us out to their zip line.  The girls screamed with delight.  It would have only been better if their oldest could have been with us instead at picture day at school ;)

 Thanks for a GREAT visit and the girls' precious chef hats, 
they will be worn often I'm sure!!
 Love you my friend!! Can't wait till our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment