Wednesday was dentist day. Sophie and Haleigh are old pros at check-ups.

It was a first for Mackenzie.
At the restaurant that evening Mackenzie told our waiter, "I went to the dentist today and I didn't move at all!"

They all did GREAT, no cavities
(and due to
fluoride treatments got to skip brushing that night- I was surprised how excited this made them :)
Were those snazzy shades provided by the dentist's office or are you just smarter than the average "Mamma Bear"?
ReplyDeletesnazzy shades provided by the dentist and a cute stuffed monkey at each table if you need someone to hold onto- they are really great!
ReplyDeleteAs you know it would be necessary for my dear dentist to provide total blinding glasses and a true live grizzly!!!!!!!!!! Thank the good Lord this is a newday in dentistry. Mom
ReplyDeleteYou do have the greatest dentist of ALL. Just caught a glimpse of a fan just like mine on the counter in Mackenzie's pict. You go dentist. You are a real "fan" of mine!!MOM
ReplyDelete