Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

One Thousand Gifts:

Many, many times in conversation I have mentioned the blog A Holy Experience
My sister has done a great job introducing the book that has resulted from this blog. I have devoured the first several chapters and it is amazing perhaps even life changing. My sister has linked the book club info and video intro to her site and it is truly amazing. Take a few minutes and jump over here

I'm a Bit Nervous About This Book...

It will be well worth your time- I promise!! (At least watch the video:)

2 comments:

  1. Only the small bit of this book I have seen and heard makes my heart itch and I cannot reach to scratch it and think perhaps I might enjoy the itch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is on the top of my "to read" list. I'm *hoping* to get an e-reader for my birthday and this will be one of my first purchases, so I'll be a bit behind you, but I'll be reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete