Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

One of those...

Many many times things are said around here that get the "I've got to write that one down." Most of the time the quotes don't make it to paper or blog post. But, as we were looking back at pics recently added Thanksgiving dinner replayed in our minds and this "funny" had to be documented...

Mackenzie was choosing to disobey during dinner and had been warned if she didn't "sit like a lady at the table and have manners she would have to go to her room." She didn't heed the warning and was sent to her room. After due time we asked her if she was ready to come back to the table.
Mackenzie, "Yes."
Me, "Are you going to behave?"
Mackenzie, "NO."
Me, "Excuse me?! If you want to come back to the table you must behave."
A bit bewildered she replied, "I not be-have, I be Mackenzie!"
Now that that's all cleared up let's get on with dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment