Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

"Missin' My Sisters"

Sophie and Haleigh are gone this week. They are visiting Gran and Meeps while I am attending a homeschool practicum. Mackenzie isn't quite ready for a stay away without Mom (or maybe Mom isn't ready for a stay away without Mackenzie) so she is stuck with us for the next few days without the girls. She asks for them often, especially at bedtime...


4 comments:

  1. Too precious. I miss them all and you two too.
    Come see us soon. Sooner . . .Love, Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. I miss my sisters too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyla, Pressley and I have watched this movie over and over for the past 10 minutes. They know it by heart and have begun putting their finger in their cheek and squealing. Its too funny! When the movie ends. Lyla says "I miss them" and Pressley says "me too".

    ReplyDelete