Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I Love Daddy Because..."

DAD
1. a man who lovingly raises his children 2. wise, strong and protecting 3. deserving honor and respect 4. a father who wisely guides his family in God's way

"I love Daddy because...
... he is funny ...we love his wrestles ...he reads us stories at bedtime ...he is a good doctor and some day I think he will be famous... he takes me places a lot (movies, Great Wolfe Lodge, museums, Mr. Britt and Mrs. Brittany's) AND HE'S MY DADDY!" Sophie


"I love Daddy because...
...he is nice ...he lets us fight (wrestle) ...when he zooms in his truck ... he reads me stories at bedtime ... he plays "Get Me" and "Boogadee Boogadee" ...he lets me open the windows in his truck." Haleigh
"I love Daddy because...
he kisses my boo-boos!" Mackenzie



Thanks for being great Daddy!!

1 comment: