Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Small Grab

Its funny how some random small thing can just grab your heart.  
As I was in our schoolroom I came across this page from one of the test prep books we used to prepare little minds to focus and little fingers to fill in bubbles.  I hadn't seen this page in detail until alone one evening sorting.  It grabbed my heart in such a way it brought tears to my eyes (much to my surprise!)  That our home is her school and that I have the privilege of being teacher and Mom, that reality pushed my heart toward gratitude and forced me to look back over the year.  We have learned things that are easy and tough.  We have struggled to push through hard learning days and hard life lessons.  We have cried when falling short of goals and celebrated victories when goals were not just reached but surpassed. 
Its been a year, like every other, with unexpected curves but we got to take them together and for that my heart is so incredibly thankful!!

1 comment: