A blink and September was gone and we were working our way through October pretty quickly. We needed to take some time to make our annual fall outing to a "pumpkin patch." That seems a bit odd to call it a pumpkin patch, we did take a hayride around the pumpkin patch
but that was really just to catch our breath between the all the great activities spread out through these beautiful acres.
The giant spider web!
A good old horse tire swing always brings a smile!
A zip line was conquered by all three, even the smallest who has the biggest fear of heights.
Can you tell me what it is about hay bails that make you want to dash of skipping along the top of them?! I couldn't stop smiling...
...neither could she!!
I mean, does it get any better than this?
YES, once you get to the other side it does get even better!!!
Of coarse we had to tackle the giant corn maze. (I was no help at all. I just followed behind taking pictures and making sure we didn't lose anyone.)
It was a sweet sweet day for sure!!
October 6, 2013


No comments:
Post a Comment