Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sweet Sweet Easter!!

 Easter has always been my favorite holiday.  This year it was better than ever. 
Saturday evening Mark and I arrived home after spending a week in Cali, Columbia, South America with e3 Partners. One of my prayers leading up to the trip was to see God in a fresh new way.  Oh how sweetly He answered my prayer, over and over again. I could hardly wait to get to church and full out worship Him.
Mom had been down for the week to take care of our girls and Dad joined her Saturday.  Sunday morning when the alarm sounded we started to hustle to get hair braided and special dresses on.  A thought struck me.  This was the first time in ten years that I have been able to celebrate Easter with Mom and Dad. And celebrate we did! 
We got to church in time to hear the instruments and beautiful voices begin to sing praises to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the one who took my sins to the cross.  
After a great sermon on hope we headed to the Lazy Goat for a fabulous brunch!
After we stuffed our bellies we headed to the Children's Garden.


It was a sweet day!
A sweet sweet Easter Sunday!!
(I'm still processing and trying to find words to adequately describe our trip.  Hopefully in the next day or two I'll have a post together.)

2 comments:

  1. Simply could not have been better. Beyond wonderful praise time and worship and a sermon to lose yourself in and a fab lunch with precious memories of a GREAT DAY. Hope it is not 10 more years until we do it again. Thank you so. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girls dresses and yours! Love the pics too! Especially the last one. Love you all!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete