It has been a while since I have posted. There has been a lot going on around here, trips, a birthday, as well as a few curves in the road, and the computer was in the shop for a bit. To be honest, I'm not sure where to start. So let's start with the most recent (because the biggest event I'm still sorting and sorting through literally over one thousand pictures and even more memories.)
Just this past Friday evening our church held its second annual "Pops and Ponytails." It sounds like it was a blast. Lots of hard work went into helping the dads of first through fifth graders be intentional about making special time with their daughters.
The evening was full of food, many friends, lots of pink and a good bit of dancing. Most importantly along with the invitation there was a bit of homework for the dads. They were to write a letter to their daughter to encourage them and speak truth to who they are in Christ.
Such a special night for many little girls and their dads. I can say that is true certainly true for two girls and one daddy that couldn't stop talking about all the fun.
(No worries that Mackenzie and I weren't sitting at home being bored. We headed out to meet some sweet friends and play. Then we had a date at Earth Fare :)

I remember when I was at your house when they went to Pops and Ponytails last time. Sounds like they had a blast. Can't wait to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteMegz