I can't believe I haven't posted since Thanksgiving! We have been doing a lot of "Christmas-ing" and I want to capture it all. The problem is we have been "Christmas-ing" so much there hasn't been time to stop and get it all recorded. So, here is a quick snippet of what the last few weeks have looked like...
(hopefully each will have an expanded version in a post soon to come...sometime in January ;)
we've decorated...
we've baked...
we've rocked the recitals...
one turned a year older...
we've tried to find ways to pass on blessings...
we've been blessed ...
(look, it's our family in gingerbread cookies!!)
This weekend was one of the best!! We had nothing scheduled, just lots of family time taking in the neat city we live in and some sweet friends we laugh with!!
Knowing it will be a bit before there is another pause to post again...
May you all have a sweet Christmas with family and friends. Of coarse, remembering to pause and soak in Him, our Rescuer, Christ who came in flesh to save us!!
Merry Christmas!!




No comments:
Post a Comment