My baby is 4!!
Mackenzie knew exactly where she wanted to play on the day we took school off to celebrate her birthday-- PlayNation. (yep, the same place we spent Haleigh's birthday:)
After lots of playing we headed to MiMi's for lunch and their special dirt cup desserts.
On Mackenzie's actual birthday morning there was one thought on her mind, "Mom, can we start making my Squinky cake yet?" As I cleared the fog from my eyes and got some coffee in me, we started the decorating process. We had a blast! At first I thought I should have stayed up after everyone was in bed so it would be done and ready for Mackenzie to see when she awoke. Absolutely not, nothing could have been better than decorating the entire cake together. It may have taken a bit longer, looked a little different than I envisioned, and meant a lot more dishes to clean because she kept licking everything.... but it was beyond worth it!!
Mackenzie, you are a blast! Your spunk is amazing. Your heart sweet. Your cuddles priceless. I would never have guessed on your forth birthday you would be licking the icing beaters and eating however much cake you wanted. You are a blessing and the path you have taken us on has blessed us in so many ways. Daddy, your sisters, and I love you so and are so grateful to God for you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment