Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

day 3


Monday morning was beautiful on the beach (the deer thought so too -see the pic.) It was the perfect temperature!! Sophie was down for the count for the day, not feeling well at all. My dad stayed in the condo with her (he hates the heat anyway) for the morning. My mom and I took Haleigh and Mackenzie out to the beach and they played hard! We headed to lunch once Mark finished his class for the morning (less than enjoyable for the sick ones of the bunch, for the rest of us it was really nice.) After lunch Haleigh and I headed out for a bike ride on the tandem bike. We had so much fun! Haleigh always eats up one-on-one time. That evening Mark and my mom fixed a wonderful steak dinner for us- YUM!
After dinner most of the crew headed out for ice cream. Sophie and I stayed behind. Don't worry they brought some home for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment