Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hilton Head ~ day 1

Finally, here we go with our vacation posts.
( I had a problem with my photo storage after downloading all my beach pics. I can't imagine why, I only added a few more than 450 from the week ;)


Our travels began early Saturday morning. Our two young passengers slept most of the trip and woke up just in time to see the surroundings transform to "beachy."

During the last hour Haleigh brushed up on her ocean creatures.
Mackenzie decided which tools she would dig with first.
Sophie was snuggled in for a two day trip of special time alone with Grandma and Poppy as they made the 12 hour trip from West Virginia.

Haleigh and Poppy took in the view while the rest of us were getting ready to hit the waves.
Everyone was excited to finally be in the beautiful ocean!!
(Sophie is the little head already in the water.)

... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment