Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

6!

As Haleigh came out of her room yesterday morning all I heard was giggling. She told me the party hats tickled her as she walked through the streamers that announced it was her special day. (The night before she was concerned that she wouldn't remember it was her birthday when she woke up. I think she remembered ;) Another little funny was when Haleigh told my mom, "My legs didn't even hurt when I woke up!" I'm not sure where this thought came from, my best shot at it is that she thought she would do a lot of growing during the night which could cause some pain in those stretching legs!?

Haleigh,

You are so precious! You keep us laughing, that's for sure. Your sweet heart that overflows with joy is contagious. To watch you spontaneously praisin' Jesus is a blast. The love you show for your sisters is unmatched. Your giggles that slip out through the day express the happiness in you as you discover your strengths and tackle your challenges. Your outlook on life is refreshing. We love you Haleigh!! Thanks for being precious you, we can only imagine what God has in store for you!!

1 comment:

  1. You made my life "funnier" when I was with you. I'm glad 6 didn't hurt. . .61 did. Have a beautiful day and giggle all the way through it.
    Love beyond, Gma

    ReplyDelete