Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Put on Love

"Put on love, love, love, love, looovvve..."  
You know how annoying it is when you get a tune stuck in your head?  Not this time, when I catch myself humming this little tune it makes me smile and think about our Memorial Day weekend.

 I think of all  these sweet faces that I got to spend the weekend with on our third annual Memorial Day Small Group Retreat.  
There was boating,
it took a few boats and several turns, but the time we had with the kids laughing and rowing was sweet.



There was a playground. 
There was a great lesson 
about what we should (love) and should not (sin) put on.

There was a game 
of Win, Lose or Draw. 
 I am still laughing about some of those precious moments in particular.
There was a fire,
that toasted many many marshmallows for smores.
There was geocaching.
There was even kickball.
There was a beginning of a milestone tradition.  
(More to follow on a that sweet time.)
There was fun, laughter and friendship!
But most of all there was LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment