Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

"Thanks Mom"

"Thanks Mom!!"  
For so many things!  My sister says it better than I ever could over here thewrightstuffforus .  (Thanks for putting it into words so well, Gretch.)  
And thank you for teaching me how to be Mom to them...
And wife to him...

Without your example I would have even more blunders in these roles.  You are my go to when its time to celebrate or cry.  When the girls have victories you celebrate with us like few others.  When we hit a road bump you pray life few others.  AND when I call and ask you for three straight weeks of your summer and mile upon mile of travel because we have these crazy adventures in the works you answer "yes" without flinching!

I love you more than you know Mom! 
(And by the way, be prepared for me to have more some, any pictures of you and me together.  I have none?!?)


1 comment:

  1. I had none also! Nice words here and I've got lots of catching up to do with all of these posts!! Go you!

    ReplyDelete