Daddy, Hi from your girls back home, all 4 of us:) We love you and are praying for you and the team. I enjoyed the worship at church knowing how much you are renewed by the worship times in Barinquilla!! Love you so!!
Many precious moments need to be captured in the sweet time we have together. This is my attempt to pack a treasure chest of special moments and blessings for you to one day look back on and enjoy!!
Pages
Sunday, October 25, 2009
"But he takes care of us!"
Today at lunch we were spending some time praying for Mark's mission trip. We read Eph 6:19 and prayed for boldness for the team as they prepare for the week ahead. One of Mark's specific concerns this year is that they do not have a pediatrician as part of the medical team and they see a lot of children. I was explaining, "When Daddy has patients here they are adults, he doesn't take care of children so we need to pray that Daddy will have wisdom and confidence that the Holy Spirit will guide him as he takes care of the children." In Haleigh's usual pattern, she takes it all at face value, "But Daddy takes care of us, we're children and he fixes us!" (Keep in mind this is coming from the child who fell in the shower a few weeks ago. When I told her we'd have Daddy take a look at it. Through her tears she said, "Does this mean I have an infection in my elbow?!")
Daddy, Hi from your girls back home, all 4 of us:) We love you and are praying for you and the team. I enjoyed the worship at church knowing how much you are renewed by the worship times in Barinquilla!! Love you so!!

Daddy, Hi from your girls back home, all 4 of us:) We love you and are praying for you and the team. I enjoyed the worship at church knowing how much you are renewed by the worship times in Barinquilla!! Love you so!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!! Meg says your new background is sooo you!
ReplyDelete