Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Did I say a PJ weekend?




Perhaps we would have been better off to stick with the PJ plan for Saturday! Instead we decided to head out to the zoo and take the chance that the misty overcast day would stay that way until we made a quick trip to visit the animals. Let's just say it didn't work out that way, but did we laugh! We acutally laughed as hard as it rained - and that my friends was hard :) (I never knew you could make a "rooster tail" with the wheel of a stroller.)




Our long time elephant friend, Joy provided us some rewarding entertianment. She responded well to us looking like we were completely crazy to any on-lookers as we stood in front of her display and yelled, "Trunk up Joy!" raising our own hands to our foreheads as if they were our trunks. Here is one of the results that always makes us cheer, laugh and frisbee crackers to our friend.
By the way, I did find my check card in the girls' hair bow box Sunday evening?! Yep, I had it cancelled on Friday :( oh well my new one will be here next week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment